Friday, July 27, 2012

Current Obsession // Jayson Home Again...

I couldn't help myself... Jayson Home is so fabulous I had to share it again as my Weekly Obsession. How A-M-A-Z-I-N-G are these pieces!? I can just imagine these pieces all housed in an ultra luxe reading nook or chic dining room. I'll say it again, if you haven't visited online retailer Jayson Home yet, get on it! 

What is erveyone's plans for the weekend? Considering the mild weather in San Diego (76 degrees), I decided I want more heat! It's summer, isn't it! I WANT HEAT! So a few friends and I are heading to Arizona where the sun can make sweet, sweet love to this white, white skin of mine! SO looking forward to spending some time at Havasu River with some tasty buds, lots of junkety junk food and a few close friends. Hope you all have an exceptional weekend whatever it is you end up doing :)




4 comments:

  1. 50 shades of grey, not the book but for the home! lovely picks!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love that Lucite pendant!!!!!
    Have fun in AZ!
    Sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the salt & pepper cellars and the dessert plate! Good choices :) Girl you can come to VA for some heat.. we're in the high 90's today with a heat index making it feel like it's over 100! Way. Too. Hot. But we're getting a bit of a cool down tomorrow which will make the beach very enjoyable! Have a wonderful time in AZ with your friends! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun bleached turtle shells are so unique and pretty! Love that, I think my brother (who is an avid reptile man eek!) would really like those.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells