Friday, March 16, 2012

{Dress the Part}

You know that feeling when you spot a fabulous dress on a manican and you announce "I already own you!" ...because the manican can hear you and all :) 
Well, I got the feeling when I found this amazing online store called Esther Boutique. Pieces include stunning dresses, jackets and staple pieces to flirt up any wardrobe. A girlfriend told me about it and I feel like I uncovered a secret treasure! Woo!
Here are my favorite pieces from the collection.
Best part... they are totally affordable!




1. Spot On Tunic Dress - Midnight // $79
2. Laura Cocktail - Rust // $89
3. Lydia Stretch Jacket - Coral // $89
4. Desert Song Cocktail - Beige // $89
5. Michigan Cocktail - Blush // $89
6. Mankato Lace Detail Cocktail // $89
7. Yasmin Sequin Cocktail - Bronze // $89
8. Leah Winter Cape // $69
9. Ruby Chiffon Gown - Red // $119
10. Carrie Dress - Mint // $89
11. Love Chime Maxi // $89
12. Aruba Sequin Maxi - Gold // $89
All dresses can be found HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells